Buquetrece Radio Edition 002 - 24 Oct 2020
Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:14PM
Second edition of Buquetrece Radio! And this time we have 20 songs to share with you.
You can listen it on Spotify (but some songs are not available on the platform):
Or in Mixcloud (all the tracks for the original transmission):
00:00 Intro (Set 1)
06:22 Maite - Diego Lorenzini
09:16 Kamikaze - Santiago Uribe
12:50 Ramas Rotas - Ali Vilela
14:45 distorsionar - Qalín
17:20 Set 2
21:07 1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
25:25 El espacio que ocupamos hoy - emilia f.
29:26 Collarbone, 2011 - Ceres
33:43 Finster - FINSTER
36:35 Set 3
39:28 Bullet with Butterfly wings - The Smashing Pumpkins
43:46 Viceroy - Violent Soho
47:00 Got on my Skateboard - Skegss
50:45 Every Day’s the weekend - Alex Lahey
53:55 Set 4
56:57 Sentimental - Eliza and The Delusionals
60:40 Babes - Hockey Dad
65:48 Rebecca Sugar - 16 bits
68:09 perro nube - secave
69:53 Set 5
73:48 1500 calorías - Bruno Bardo
77:27 Extraño a mis amigxs - También Andrés
80:32 Debajo del agua - Susana Fátima
83:54 Nunca podré hacer las cosas bien - Santino Amigo
- Maite is the most recent single of Chilean songwriter Diego Lorenzini. His album De algo hay que morir is really recommended, and the art on his discography covers, incredible.
- Kamikaze is a song from Peruvian songwriter Santiago Uribe. All of his musical production can be found at Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/surtoledo. Also, I could record his presentation on Cinthya Miranda’s show on this year’s summer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnF3vbbbnKQ.
- Peruvian songwriter Ali Vilela was part of the compilation disc Qué Chuchas with her song Ramas Rotas. This album was organized by the peruvian initiative called Sonidera. Their mission is to visibilize women and diversity musical production, specially in Latin America. You can follow them on social media: https://www.instagram.com/sonidera.pe/ or https://www.facebook.com/sonidera.pe/ and listen to the whole album on https://sonidera.bandcamp.com/.
- Distorsionar, from peruvian songwriter Qalín, is part of his album Inflamable, tristito y de low fidéliti. You can find this great disco here: https://qalin.bandcamp.com/album/inflamable-tristito-y-de-low-fid-liti.
- 1979 is a true classic of the American band The Smashing Pumpkins. The video is a nostalgic gem that you should see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg.
- Emilia F released her album Si fueran Eternas Estas Madrugadas not so long ago. You can listen to it here: https://open.spotify.com/album/1lnsj0O2UJkkzbVkbNXl73. She also was part of Sonidera’s compilation with the song Sucede conmigo.
- Ceres is a great australian band (authors of one of the best covers in history https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2YFmNQbZeg). Here you can find one alternative version of their song Collarbone, 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esyPlfW-Ovk
- Finster was included in the compilation album Perdiendo Peleas, Ganando Amigos Vol. 2 with their namesake song: https://antirudorecords.bandcamp.com/album/perdiendo-peleas-ganando-amigos-vol-2. You can know the band a little more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykC7usOJ7BA.
- Bullet with Butterfly Wings is another great song of the classic album Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness, which turned 25 this Saturday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
- Viceroy was part of the album WACO, from the Australian band Violent Soho. Full of destruction video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOkFZR5_slk
- The cover arts of Skegss are amazing, and their music too. Their song Got on my skateboard sounds really great with the upcoming summer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kPD5COQumk
- Alex Lahey released the great I love you like a brother on 2017. The song Every Day’s the Weekend will be on your head running and running: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBj_magluuc
- I met Eliza and the Delusionals with their song Just Exist. Now their song Sentimental is out ther, with a new clip that you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuPmhwCycB0
- Turn up all the volume and your energy with Babes, a great track from Hockey Dad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYh_TEU48N8
- Rebecca Sugar is a song from the first album of the Peruvian band 16 bits, which was called El Mundo acaba contigo. You can listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sCrPmuOfs or on the split with the peruvian band Kill Amigo, from 2017, here: https://16bits.bandcamp.com/album/kill-amigo-16-bits
- secave released the videoclip of his song perro nube, made with footage of his fans' pets. It was dedicated to Miska: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li3OM-OgUbk
- 1500 calorías is the most recent single of Peruvian songwriter Bruno Bardo. You can listen to his recent EP, Montparnasse, here: https://brunobardo.bandcamp.com/album/montparnasse, and the details of the recording of it here: https://buquetrece.com/podcasts/buquetrece/bruno-bardo-montparnasse-a-profundidad-002/
- Extraño a mis amigxs is the new single of the Chilean artist También Andrés. You can find his most recent EP, Música para plantas, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk6Y-SqYYiE
- Debajo del agua is a great song of Susana Fátima: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au1-Pjn_qyI. You can find her most recent single, Galaxia, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKWYLvvQG7o
- Nunca podré hacer las cosas bien is one of my favorite songs of peruvian songwriter Santino Amigo. It’s now only available via Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR1alnkcWEA